Ads 468x60px

Monday, December 17, 2012

Janssen ashamed of public Vitesse

Theo Janssen has Sunday shortly after the disappointing draw against RKC Waalwijk Vitesse's (2-2) hard wake to the Chicago audience. ' I am ashamed sure ', said the born Arnhemmer in an emotional response for the camera of Eredivisie Live. ' We stand with 1-0 and thereby at that time shared first, but then they go whistle. That is just worthless. I showed me this from the contest. And not only I, but more players. "

Janssen led itself the tying run of RKC. ' That was absolutely concentration loss and a stupid mistake. I had my head not in the contest. That you get. It may not happen to me, but I'm also a human being and irritate me but to the public, as a result, I lost the ball. '

See more about .... RKC Waalwijk Vitesse Theo Janssen Nieuws21: 59Geen period title for Almere City 34De for the Boer20: FC21: Fanny 20Van Prague satisfied with campaign for respect19: Depay Boys16: 12Groningen 22PSV with respectful against Rijnsburgse behind ' ' Maaskant16: 06Verbeek: win four times, then we are there: Martins Indi geseponeerd16 decStreppel 30Kaarten Bacuna al12 and is proud of Willem Boer unnecessarily difficult gemaakt16 decAjax II16 decDe: with pain and effort passed IIGa William to the news archive
Club News

View the Original article

0 comments:

Post a Comment